Welcome to our Resources For Children page! Nothing is more important to parents than the health and well being of their children. From colds and flu to broken bones and cancer, parents are challenged by the minor and major illnesses that affect their children.
The list of resources below will help you locate information about common childhood conditions and illnesses plus a few ‘Just For Fun’ links. Please remember that the health information listed here is intended solely as a guideline for general health and wellness. For more information on a specific topic, please speak with your child’s physician.
- KidsHealth for Kids
- KidsHealth for Parents
- MedicineNet: Children’s Health Index
- Healthy Children.Org
- WebMD: Children’s Health
- Healthy Child
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- American Association of Poison Control Center
- MedlinePlus: Children’s Health
- Medicaid: Children’s Health Insurance Program
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Insure Kids Now
- CNN Health
- Environmental Health Network