Health Smart March 2017Posted on Mar 10, 2017 in Health & Wellness, Health Smart Newsletters, Nash News
Nash Drugs publishes a newsletter every month that focuses on Health and Wellness. In each you’ll find helpful information about a variety of subjects that can help you become more informed and proactive with your health, as well as that of your loved ones.
The information provided in our newsletters is not intended to replace the care of your doctor, but rather to complement that care. We encourage you to establish a relationship with a primary care provider and see them as needed for all preventive and routine care.
In this issue…
- See Your Doctor!…Beat High Blood Pressure
- Meditation… Benefits for Mind and Body
- National Nutrition Month… Tips for Healthy Eating Habits
- Colorectal Cancer… What You Need To Know
- Rx Gourmet… Chicken Pepper Stir Fry
- Using Antibiotics Wisely… They fight bacteria, not viruses
- Senior Health… What is Low Vision?
- Did You Know… Giving Medicine to Children