HealthSmart Newsletter April 2017Posted on Apr 15, 2017 in Health & Wellness, Health Smart Newsletters, Nash News
Nash Drugs publishes a newsletter every month that focuses on Health and Wellness. In each you’ll find helpful information about a variety of subjects that can help you become more informed and proactive with your health, as well as that of your loved ones.
The information provided in our newsletters is not intended to replace the care of your doctor, but rather to complement that care. We encourage you to establish a relationship with a primary care provider and see them as needed for all preventive and routine care.
In this issue…
- Know The Difference…Is it a Head Cold or Allergies?
- Herbal Supplements… Can they interact with your medications?
- Is it Strep Throat?… Only a test can tell you for sure!
- April is Foot Health Awareness Month… Time for a checkup.
- Rx Gourmet… Turkey Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers
- Medicine Cabinet Update… Keep a Checklist!
- Senior Health… Vitamin D is a nutrient needed for good health.
- Did You Know… Athlete’s Foot is a skin infection caused by a fungus.