HealthSmart Newsletter June 2017Posted on Jun 10, 2017 in Health & Wellness, Health Smart Newsletters, Nash News
Nash Drugs publishes a newsletter every month that focuses on Health and Wellness. In each you’ll find helpful information about a variety of subjects that can help you become more informed and proactive with your health, as well as that of your loved ones.
The information provided in our newsletters is not intended to replace the care of your doctor, but rather to complement that care. We encourage you to establish a relationship with a primary care provider and see them as needed for all preventive and routine care.
In this issue…
- What’s The Difference…Tension Headaches and Migraines
- Fireworks Safety… Stay Safe on July 4th
- Bug Bites & Stings… When should you see the doctor?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome… Can diet make a difference?
- Rx Gourmet… Teriyaki Ginger Chicken
- Men’s Health… Guys, you can eat hearty and stay healthy!
- Senior Health… Can boredom cause fatigue?
- Did You Know… Learn the signs of stroke